KINNIC FALLS ADA SERVICES, INC.
902 S. ORANGE STREET
RIVER FALLS, WI 54022
JOB TITLE: SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR/MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL
Kinnic Falls ADA Services, Inc, is a residential facility specializing in the treatment of chemical
dependency and mental health services. We are a Stepdown 3.1 Residential Extended Care Program,
which includes assessments, group, and individual counseling. Kinnic Falls is a 52-bed facility, treating
males aged 18 and older in River Falls, Wisconsin.
Our facility has an immediate opening for a full-time Substance Abuse Counselor/Mental Health
Professional. The qualified candidate will work closely with the Executive Director and Clinical
Supervisor, other counselors, and office staff to provide quality care for our clients. Counselors work
under the direct supervision of the Clinical Supervisor and are primarily responsible for:
1. Providing individual and group therapy, and case management to clients.
2. Preparing client treatment plans, progress reports, extension requests and discharge
3. Assisting clients with goals for long-term recovery.
4. Working with funding sources to provide continued treatment coverage.
5. Maintaining accurate records to ensure compliance with all Federal and State regulations.
6. Maintaining continuing education credits as required by State regulations.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in related field required. Previous experience required.
2. Master’s Degree in mental health field required.
3. Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor in the State of WI required (SAC/CSAC/LPC) or Minnesota
LADC or LPCC required.
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required.
5. Experience with electronic charting required.
6. Ability to work as part of a team with excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Must be available to work some evenings, and on-call on a rotating schedule.
Please send resume and salary requirement by September 1, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 715-
COMPENSATION: KINNIC FALLS OFFERS COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGES,
COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE.